All about our Easter!
Sofie and Kira made these Easter pictures all by themselves. A watercolor painted egg and a glitter marker bunny scene.
For Primary, we made these Rolo packages with the sign, "The Stone was Rolo-ed away!"Easter egg coloring page. I love how Sofie wore her bunny ears.
Another Sofie coloring page. She drew the teddy bear on the egg.
A friend gave us an Eggmazing egg decoration. I had some fake eggs for them to use. It worked great. The kids had fun and I didn't have to eat 12 hard boiled eggs! And all of the kids with all of the eggs.
Poor Sofie...I accidentally threw away her drawing for the Easter Bunny. She found it in the garbage and showed it to me. Such a sad face.
Here's Sofie's note to the Easter Bunny. So cute.
Here's what the Easter Bunny left.
The kids LOVED their new stuffed animals. They lined up for a picture and then the hunt was on.
I LOVED watching them look for eggs. The joy, laughter and squeals of delight!
Nels made scrambled eggs. Then I got to work making cinnamon rolls. It was general conference today too. I will write about that on the April Sunday's post. It was a nice Easter. We enjoyed celebrating and remembering our Savior.






















No comments:
Post a Comment