Thursday, January 30, 2020

In Front of the Christmas Tree

We took so many pictures in front of the Christmas tree, I decided to put them all in one post.  So here it goes!

I was setting up my tripod to take a family picture before church.  Noah volunteered to stand in front of the tree so I could get the distance right.  Isn't he a sweetie?!
Practicing...
I love this picture, but I kind of chopped Isak's and my head!
Much better.
This one is great.  Noah is not thrilled, but that's kind of normal...
And that's our Merry Christmas winter Sunday clothes.

Kira and Sofie really wanted a picture holding up their art work.
Before picture of unwrapping Christmas jammies.  They were excited!
Boys got Star Wars and the girls got princess pink nightgowns.
They all loved their jammies.  Phew!




This was a different day, Isak's old pajamas.
My boys.
I think this was Christmas Eve...

Sofie's head tilt...💕


Out of nowhere, Sofie just started crying.  It cracked me up and I had to take a picture, because almost every year we have a picture of her crying in front of the Christmas tree...
So here's a little flashback...Her first Christmas 7 months old.
Second Christmas 19 Months old.
She was happy last year...at 2.5 years old.
And this year...3.5 years old.  Oh Sofie, we just love you!!!
 I love this picture of Noah looking up to Isak to see what he is doing.
Then he follows Isak's example...look at the camera and smile. :)


Christmas morning.  I got new pajamas too.  They have a kitty on the shirt.  The kids like them.  :) One last picture!
Yay!

No comments: