Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!!

We decided for February we would take our kids on a date to show our love for them and to celebrate Valentine's Day.

So Isak and I went on a date in the morning to Buttermilk.  It was awesome.  I loved being with just him.  He was soooo good and such a sweetie the whole time.  I was impressed.  I think he really enjoyed our date too.
Selfie at the restaurant - while we waited for our table.
We colored together and played tic tac toe.
Then our meal came.  Banana chocolate chip pancakes and hash browns with eggs.
Delicious food and delightful company.
After we got home, Nels took Kira on her date.  Before her date she wanted to primp.  So cute.  She asked me to paint her nails and curl her hair for her date.  😀💕

Kira wanted to go to McDonald's (she calls it "Old McDonalds"😀).  Nels got her a chicken nugget kids meal.   We usually just get 20 nuggets for the kids to share.  So she was so happy to have her very own meal.
And they shared some ice cream.  Nels said that Kira was super good for her date too.  They enjoyed their special one on one time.  Isak and Kira have both talked about their dates and how much they loved their time with us.  They have both mentioned that they would love to do it again.  I think we will have to do more dates with our kids in the future.  We all enjoyed it!
Before Valentine's day we enjoyed these heart shaped donuts.
Everyone liked the donuts.

Haha.  I love Kira's face as she watches her Dad.
We went super simple with Valentine's this year.  They each got a heart filled with chocolates, a box of conversation hearts and a bag of Reese's peanut butter cups to share.
Isak and Kira gave these valentine's to their class.  Isak gave the Star Wars one and Kira gave the unicorn one.
They came home with their stash of Valentines in these cute bags they made at school.
Noah was being so cute.  I got a good pic of him smiling!!
😍
We made pink cupcakes and the kids had fun frosting and decorating them.


I made a few for the sister I visit.
We take cupcake eating very seriously around here...
Kira's new funny face...
And a Sunday picture too.
These cuties.
We had fun sharing our love for each other all month long.

No comments: