Friday, October 26, 2018

A Morning Date

The big kids had a field trip which meant they got to go to school for a full day.  So Nels and I took advantage of the day and went on a date!  Although we did have two cute tag alongs.  😊  We still had a great time.  We went to our new favorite restaurant Buttermilk and ate a delicious breakfast.
Oh yeah, I forgot...I had a delicious breakfast and Nels got a humongous sandwich...since it was close enough to lunch.
Here's all of the food.  I got the best banana chocolate chip pancakes ever!
Then we went to the library.  The babies enjoyed the special attention.
And it was fun to only have two to focus on for a couple of hours.
Sofie was thrilled to play with her daddy.
And that's all.  The rest of the day was not so great...I went to the dentist for two hours to get my cracked tooth taken care of.  Nels mowed the lawn. And then we recovered and relaxed.

No comments: