Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Photo Session by Camera Shy

I cried when I viewed our photos for the first time.  Maybe I was just tired and all the emotions I often keep bottled up finally needed to come out.  But when I saw our family of six for the first time, I cried.  I was overwhelmed with gratitude.  I'm grateful we have our Isak, Kira, Sofie and Noah.  I'm grateful I married my handsome, gentleman Nels.  We worked hard for several years to get our family here.  It was painful, lots of shots, failures, uncomfortable pregnancies, painful deliveries and recoveries.  But seeing the photos, made the pain fade and the joy stand out.  Our Together Forever Family.  It's worth it.  






 so worried...
 so content...


























 I like crying pics.  The photographer was a little frustrated that Noah was crying and I said, "just take it, I love the crying ones."  I think she was relieved.







 I love baby feet.
That's all.  :)

1 comment:

Brandi King said...

Your family is so adorable! Your kids are so so cute. We miss you!