One of the first big things we did after the babies were born was to go get their pictures taken! We decided to go to Camera Shy in Lehi because it was so affordable. And the pictures turned out great. I'll post all of them after this post.
My sister Melissa came with a backpack of tricks and entertained Isak and Kira for us. She was seriously like Mary Poppins! Here she is reading a book to Isak and Kira.
After the photo session, we ate burgers at In-N-Out. I liked this picture. Nels really enjoys baseball now. So he took the older kids and his parents to a BYU baseball game. I think they enjoyed a night out. My Mom and I enjoyed a night in with Sofie and Noah. :)
Isak and Kira showed off their puzzle skills to grandma.
Kira asked me to take her picture. She likes blankets. Noah looked a little yellow one day. So Nels took him to the dr to run tests for jaundice. Thankfully, his levels were good. They said to just keep feeding him because that was the best way for the liver to flush out jaundice. So we were vigilant in feeding him lots. I like this picture too because you can see Kira has set up picnics for her horses. heehee.
A little out of order. But a cute picture of Sofie from the hospital.
Noah sleeping.
Sofie sleeping.
More hospital pics. I love seeing Nels hold the babies. He is holding Noah in this picture.Aunt Jenny taking care of Sofie and Isak.
Grandpa and Sofie.
My mom took pictures and then put them in a collage for me. She's amazing. Here's my brother, his wife and daughter holding the babies.
Isn't this sweet.
Sofie's hair. Chubby cheeks. Love!
Worried Noah. But he's still sweet.
Grandma feeding Sofie.
Sofie.
Isak holding Sofie. I think this was his first time.
He was pretty proud of himself. I was proud of him too. It's a big change.
One night just before bed, Nels and my dad were passing each other and stopped to say "oh look how cute your baby is." :) My mom's quick and captured the moment.
Nels and I made it to the babies first dr appt. My mom watched the older twins while we were there. Noah gained an ounce and Sofie lost 4 ounces.
A collage of Sofie.
A collage of Noah.
A little tummy time. Sofie just fell asleep instead and Noah was thinking about it.
Don't they just look cozy?
The line up. :) Kira wanted to sleep by the babies too.
Two crying babies. Loud and frustrating but Nels handles it well.
Isak and Kira took a long time to warm up to the babies. One day they both just stood by the bouncy seats and watched the babies for a little bit.
Kira finally asked to hold her sister Sofie. Sweet moment.
She wanted to feed her too. I closely supervised.
Noah yawn.
Sofie could put herself to sleep right from the beginning. It was so nice. Little Noah had a harder time. Everything needed to be just right for him to fall asleep. Thankfully, ten months later he is much better at it. But things still have to be just right...so maybe I've gotten better at helping him.
This pic of Noah cracks me up. A rare smile from him in the early weeks.
Sofie snoozing and Noah thinking about it.
He sure is cute when he is sleeping though.
Sofie loved to have her head like this.
more sleeping pics.
The boys hanging out together.
During those first few weeks, all of our siblings made the trek down to Provo to visit us and see the babies and some point. It was so fun to see everyone and they always brought food and helped us out. It was so nice.






















No comments:
Post a Comment