Sunday, February 14, 2016

Pumpkin Patch

In October we ventured out to a Pumpkin Patch in Springville.  It was such a fun day.  The weather was perfect and the kids were really good...for the most part.  :)

I tried to get some good pictures, but it is so funny with toddlers.  At least with mine, they have a hard time looking at the camera and smiling at the same time.  So here's the best ones.
Neither are looking at me, but I love how Kira has her hands on her knees.
Isak really wanted to hold a pumpkin.


At least they are both smiling in this one.  :)

And finally I got these two great ones of Isak!

There was this huge pit of corn kernels for us to sit and play in.  I asked someone to take our pictures.
Kira took forever to get used to the kernels and just sat on my lap for a long time.  Eventually she did play with the kernels.

Isak enjoyed it right away.  :)


Isn't he a handsome fellow!


And Kira likes to hide from the camera.
There she is!


They had a tunnel slide.  But it was difficult helping two kids by myself when they are sort of scared. So we moved on...There was a huge hay tower to climb.  Isak wanted to do it and Kira didn't...So I quickly helped Isak climb to the top.
While poor Kira cried at the bottom.
Me and Isak at the top of the tower.
We also rode on a trailer behind a tractor.  Isak was pretty excited!
The tractor pulled us around the corn field.

Kira's favorite part was seeing real horses!  Look at her running to the horses!
She loved watching them eat grass.

I am glad they had something that each of my kids totally loved.
They also had other animals to see, including a baby kangaroo!
We ended our fun adventure with lunch at Wendy's.
We will definitely have to go again next year!

No comments: