Saturday, February 13, 2016

Lunch and a Museum

A fun part about living in Utah is the opportunity to meet up with family more than once a year!  One day my sister Melissa came and spent some time with us.  We tried a new restaurant on Center Street called Enlighten Cafe.  It was a cool, artsy place and the food was yummy too.  
We shared some sweet potato fries and I got a salad.
This is the ceiling. It's all decorated for halloween.
Me and Melissa.
Isak even tried the sweet potato fries, although I think he liked the sauce more.
And Kira was my little diva.  She loves her sunglasses.
After lunch we went to the museum of Paleontology at BYU.  Isak willingly stood by Melissa, but....
Kira was too busy singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" on the water hole.

The kids enjoyed looking at all of the dinosaur bones.

This one is blurry, but I still like it.  They thought this one was fascinating.
Ah!  Melissa even got her head munched on too.  haha.
After the museum, we went to the BYU bookstore and bought chocolate covered cinnamon bears.  Then we walked all over campus until we found a little bench across from a stream.  Melissa and I ate our chocolate cinnamon bears and talked while the kids threw rocks into the stream.  The colored leaves were falling down in the gentle breeze.  It was the perfect fall day.

No comments: