Monday, December 7, 2015

A Park We Love

We are on to July!  Yay!  We had a pretty busy month.  My birthday was July 3rd.  It was fairly uneventful.  I just unpacked boxes and then we ate at Red Robin for dinner.  Once I got a few essentials unpacked I took the kids out and about to explore our new area.  We went to a few parks, and we found our favorite not too far from our home.  

I decided to take a few pictures of them at their favorite park...Harmon Park.  

Here's my handsome Isak.
And sweet Kira.

They are so happy when they are outside playing.  It's easy to get some great smiles. :)
I love how her legs are crossed.  She still has her bracelet she made at Noah's Art in North Carolina.
Isak hopped out of the tunnel to give me a Killer Smile too!
They love this park, because they can do everything on it, except the monkey bars.
Ladders?  No problem.
Wiggly bridge?  No problem.
And I get to enjoy the view of the mountains while they play.
Here's the whole park.  Not too big, and not very busy.  We are usually the only ones there!
Snack time.

Later that same day, we went to the bike shop ad picked up Nels's repaired mountain bike.  Across the street was a snow cone shack.  So we spoiled our dinner and got some snow cones.

Pretty fun day and ended with a yummy treat.

No comments: