Sunday, July 27, 2014

Judson Visit

My sister Melissa drove up with her 5 kids from Utah to visit us.  It was so great to see them and spend time with them.  Unfortunately, I had a really bad cold and lost my voice!  So I could barely talk.  But the kids had a blast playing with their cousins.  
Here's some of the pictures we took of them.  
Playing croquet
It was cold in Idaho.  I dressed my kids up warm because they aren't used to the cold like the Judson kids. :)
The youngest, Lynzi is hilarious and very rambunctious.
Kira tried a chocolate chip cookie for the first time.
I think she liked it.
Playing the piano is fun to do with Abby and Michael.

Tyler swinging with Kira.
One afternoon grandpa and the kids covered the garden with blankets in anticipation of the freezing temperatures for the night.
Kira and Isak tried to help. :)
Tyler and Kira with mom's owl Henry.
The owl's head spins around.  The kids loved it.
Isak is ready to play.
So funny!
Michael was awesome with the kids and just played with them.
One day Kira and Lynzi wore the same dress so they were twins.  And I thought 18 month olds were hard to photograph...Lynzi proved me wrong. haha.

The best one.
One night we played Mexican train and Chicken Foot.  Little Tyler whooped us twice at Chicken Foot.
Thank you Melissa, Abby, Michael, Tyler, Nathan and Lynzi for coming to visit us!!

No comments: