We couldn't decide what to do for the second to last day. The weather wasn't great. We ended up going to Fort Mill and just touring around a bit...not a lot to see. But they did have this cool train and a park with a cannon. So we were happy.
Plus, the train is red! My favorite color.
Kira loved being on grandpa's shoulders.
Reading the plaques. The park was about the civil war.
That's all the pictures from that day. We did enjoy some yummy brauts that Nels cooked up for us.
Sunday was their last full day with us. We went to church.
Us girls in Relief Society. :)
Isak fell asleep on grandpa. I guess his class just wasn't as exciting.
After church, my mom caught me grabbing some snuggles from Kira.
Then we took a few pictures outside.
I don't know what I am laughing at, but Kira sure does have a cute grin!
The boys.
Nothing quite like grandparents with their grandkids. :)
I love Kira's face in this one.
And Isak and Kira are BOTH Smiling and kind of looking at the camera.
All of us, thanks to my long arm super power.
Thank you soooo much for coming mom and dad. We loved every minute and making these memories with you!


















1 comment:
These pictures are priceless! Everyone looks so cute.
Post a Comment