Wednesday, May 14, 2014

April Randoms

Here's a few pictures from April.
Far Mor and Far Far gave Isak and Kira these cute snuggle pillow blankets.  The kids LOVE them!  Look at Isak's big grin. :)

We went to the church activity.  That's a big deal for us...haha...doing anything is a big deal now!  Anyways, we made about 70 Swedish meatballs and bought some Swedish fish too.  The Bishop is also Swedish so his family helped with the table too by making Swedish shortbread.
Here's our little helpers.
Our table and Nels, a proud Swede. :)
The meatballs.
It was a fun night and I am glad we made the effort and participated.  I even wore Swedish colors.
So when we go outside, I usually read a book while I watch the kids play. So I thought it was funny when Kira just sat in her chair and read a book too.
While we read Isak got busy with the Jeep.
Then he saw me taking pictures and got mad and came to get me.  You can see Kira in the background still reading.
We went to the park as a family one day.  These kids are so adventuresome.  They both went down the big slide!  And I was the one freaking out!  They both wanted to climb up it and go down again.
Our boy.
Our girl.
Driving is serious business.

Crawling through the tunnel.
Caught my Isak for a quick hug.
Ah!  The big slide.
Kira trying really hard to climb up the slide.
I tried to get a picture with all of us...it was time to go home because Kira is crying.   I didn't manage to get Isak in the picture.  :(
But this one melted my heart.  
Fun times.  There were many April showers and now we are enjoying the May flowers.  :)

No comments: