My parents came the end of March. It was so fun to have them. Isak and Kira warmed right up to them. Kira kept giving them her toys and Isak just wanted to snuggle with them.
My mom took most of the pictures you will see. But I snapped a few too. :)They both just wanted to be sitting on laps.
One morning we tried a new recipe with baked oatmeal and individual toppings. They were pretty good.
We headed to the park on the nicest day they were here. It was still pretty chilly. I am not used to seeing myself in pictures because I am the one taking them. Thanks for taking some mom.
The kids LOVE the park. They get better and better at climbing and sliding every time we go.
Kira loves the slides.
Races.
Isak discovered the car steering wheel. He thought it was pretty sweet.
Grandparents with the grandkids.
My mom even got to ride the cool motorcycle with Kira.
And of course swinging is a favorite.
Just look at those grins.
Fun to tease them.
Kira had grandma and grandpa wrapped around her fingers. :)
I look nervous and Isak looks ecstatic! Going down the big swirly slide.
Phew, I made it. :)
We met up with Nels for some fantastic bbq at Jim n Nicks.
We spent lots of time just holding the babies, playing with them and relaxing.
Love this picture. Beautiful mom/grandma and Kira.
More of our adventures to come.


















2 comments:
It blows my mind how big your kids are!! They are adorable! I am glad you have had so much fun with family lately.
I just want to say how great you look!! And of course your kids are adorable too. :)
Post a Comment