Thursday, July 11, 2013

Some Smiles for the Day

Wrap up for May pictures
One morning the babies woke up so happy...so here's a picture.
Happy Mother's Day!  My first real Mother's Day!  I love being a mom and I love my two beautiful babies too.
Far Mor (Nels's Mom) came to visit for Memorial Weekend.  Those babies just love grandparents!
Far Far got some big old laughs out of Kira.
She was worn out from all that laughing and fell asleep at the restaurant.
One day we took silly pictures of our family of four.
One day I took pictures of this cute girl while she waited for her turn in the tub.

Summer clothes yah!  I love the ice cream cone onesie on Kira.  It looks like I caught Isak in the middle of explaining something.
We get asked a lot if our twins are identical.  I try to be polite and say, one is a boy and one is a girl.  But some still insist that they can be identical...:)  So here's a picture.  I don't think they look the same.  I think they look like a brother and sister.  What do you think?
Pictures taken May 2013

4 comments:

Brandi said...

They definitely do not look alike! People are crazy. :) I miss yall so much and those sweet babies!

alyssa said...

Definitely look like siblings but not identical twins;) they're so adorable!

Alayna said...

Thanks so much for all the awesome posts and the pictures of those gorgeous ( non-identical) babies!!!!! I'm glad to hear you're settling in and enjoying NC. I love and miss you all!

Larysa said...

You are gorgeous! Your new house looks so nice. Yay for the extra space! Your babies are too cute, but I agree with everyone else. I think they look like siblings, but nothing close to identical. I still stick to my earlier thought-kira looks more like nels and isak like more like you.

I hope you are getting settled peacefully. Four hours is not a bad drive, hopefully I will see you sooner rather than later.