Wednesday, July 24, 2013

4th of July Sunday

We all matched for the 4th of July Sunday.  Red.  My favorite color.  :)
Here's a few pictures:
Nels and Isak...I think Isak's hair looks really red here.
I was trying to make Isak laugh so that's why I look goofy.
I look somewhat "normal," but Isak covered his mouth.
haha.  Isak's expression makes me laugh and Kira is such a cutie holding onto her toes.

It's getting harder and harder to get a good picture with both of them looking at the camera and smiling.
Isn't Kira's dress adorable!  I bought this same dress for my friend Cheryl's baby girl.  I was so happy when Nels's mom bought it for Kira.
I edited this picture to make it look vintage.  You can see Kira's two bottom teeth.
Happy 4th!  Late....

2 comments:

alyssa said...

Awwww, you all look great!! I'm excited to match for holidays:)

Brandi said...

They are growing like weeds! And I love Isak's red hair!