Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wrapping up February

Here's some random pictures from February:
Far Far holding the babies:
Isak's blessing outfit came with a cap.  hahaha...He looks perty silly. :)
Nels and Far Far playing with the babies.
Babies in Bumbo seats looking at a book.
I love this pink shirt of Kira's.
Kira's face cracks me up.
Isak is ready for the rodeo!
Or maybe Isak will be an Elvis impersonator.
Daddy shirt day...Isak's shirt says "Daddy's Little Guy."  and Kira's shirt says, "My heart belongs to Daddy."
Just chillin' while eating.
Nels and Isak doing yoga.  :)
Trying out the stroller.  Isak is ready to rock and roll, but Kira looks a little apprehensive.
Nels holding his babies.
I think this is the first time I captured the babies holding hands.  Aw, how sweet!

And that wraps up February!

1 comment:

alyssa said...

I love seeing pictures of these cuties!! It is making me excited for ours:)