Friday, May 24, 2013

4 Months

4 months old March 11, 2013
Here's Isak at 4 months old:
At his 4 month appointment these were his stats:
Weight: 13 lbs. 8 oz.
Height: 25 inches
Isak began to smile a lot more at this age.
Together for the picture:
Yah!  Isak is smiling!
I love Isak's little hand on his thigh.  It looks like these two are talking with each other.
At 4 months old they also began to notice each other more.  When they lay next to each other they will look at each other and smile and coo.  Before they would just ignore the existence of another child. ha ha.
Kira's pics:
Here's her stats from her 4 month appointment:
Weight: 11 lbs. 15 oz.
Height:  23.5 inches
Such a happy baby girl.
Look how tall he is!
Together...I remember when I took these pictures they were moving their arms and legs up and down so fast it was hard to get a picture!


Kira
Silly girl.  She loves to suck on her lip/tongue.




Oh, babies!  I just love you both!

No comments: