On Sunday February 24, 2013 we finally blessed the babies. What a special day! I loved seeing my husband bless the babies. I'm so grateful for this day. For a while I thought it would never happen for us. But the Lord has blessed us with our miracles. I'm so grateful for our Savior, for the atonement and His sacrifice that has made all of this possible.
Nels's parents came down for the blessing. I'm so glad they came. Donna (Nels's Mom) bought Isak his blessing outfit. I love the little vest and bow tie. Kira wore the dress I made in a children's sewing class at Ricks (BYU-Idaho). We sat on the very first row in the chapel. The babies did really well. Isak only cried a little at the beginning and end of his blessing. Kira didn't cry at all. I took notes during the blessings. Here's just one thing from each blessing I would like to share:
Isak:
Learn to have mercy on those less fortunate, both temporally and spiritually.
Kira:
Continue to be amiable and give smiles of joy to those around you.
We were all hungry and tired after church...but we had to take a few pictures. :)
I love little Kira's hand..."Stop! No more pictures!"
Far Far and Far Mor with their grand babies.
Generation picture...3 Nels's
Us girls...
Love Kira's facial expression here:
Princess Kira:
Long, slippery dress.
Dad and Isak
Oh dear....more pictures...sorry Isak.
We finally got a smile!
They are done...
Yep...all done. :)
It was a memorable day.




















2 comments:
They are seriously the CUTEST!!! I'm so happy for you and your family and the miracles those precious babies are!
I just love your babies! They are so darling. Robbie and I just love them to pieces. ;)And I am so glad that you finally got those little miracles. It has been fun watching them grow.
Post a Comment