At the beginning of spring Nels and his nice boss put rocks around all of the landscaping and filled it up with mulch. It made a huge difference, to us anyways. I'm so glad we did it!
I didn't get a before shot because I was gone when they started. So this is an "in process" shot. You can see the rocks and then mulch has been spread in around the first bush.
Here's a bed with mulch and no rocks yet.
Nels getting rocks.
Ewww. Nels got really dirty. Look at the dirt! But a perfect smile. :)Nels carefully placing the rocks.
All done.
Random: We finally got blinds for our front door window! I don't know why it took us so long. We thought they would be super expensive, but it ended up being around $80. Awesome! We got them from Blinds.com. They sent us samples for free so we could match our door color. Then we measured the window and ordered. Simple, inexpensive and now you can't see into our house. Below the blinds are open though, but the glass is reflecting...not the best picture. Anyways, we love them!
Other random outdoor item...Last year my co-workers gave me a lily plant. I kept it indoors until there were bugs. So I planted it outside thinking it would be happier. Well, it immediately died. I forgot about it until in the spring, it started to grow again. I was so happy. It's beautiful!
That's all for outdoor improvements this year. :)












2 comments:
Your house looks great, I love it! And I LOVE lilies, they are my favorite! :)
Your landscape looks so awesome! and I'm glad you got the blinds on the door. your home looks so nice.
Post a Comment