Thursday, July 19, 2012

Memphis BBQ Co.

The last night my parents were here we went to Memphis Barbecue Co.  We had not been there yet, so it was adventure for everyone.  We all really liked this bbq place.  I'll give it a thumbs up!  I got the Idaho potato with pulled pork.  Who knew Memphis and Idaho would make such a great recipe! haha.

Here's a few pictures.
Sweet parents by the sign.
They give pork rinds (I think that's what they are called) at the beginning.  I didn't care for them. It was my first time trying them, so maybe I'll like it better next time.
Lots of awards.  I think it's funny how the trophies have pigs on top.

The food:  My parents got the platter of all the different meats.  It looks delicious!  I think they enjoyed it.
My sweet nephew Ethan sent us Flat Stanley to tour Memphis.  He had just arrived, so we took him to Memphis Barbecue with us.

Good times!

No comments: