Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 2 of Thanksgiving Vacation

Day 2...We spent time riding our bikes around Brown County State Park.  It was a bright sunny day with blue skies.  Here's some pictures:
Entrance to the State Park...by the way...if you live close to here, this park would be great for a family reunion.
I took this picture through our sun roof.  I thought it was pretty cool.  I love my pink bike. :)  And I have a pink water bottle to go with it.

Nels + bike + trees=Ruggedly Handsome
Nels and Dad
Whole Family...picture taken with my awesome camera timer skills...haha.
I convinced Nels to get this Bold, Beautiful Red camel back pack instead of Boring Black.  I'm so glad he listened to me. :)
I love this picture of my cute in-laws! Aw.   
"Artsy" pictures of trees.


There was a park with this fun toy to play with.  There were some little kids there too.  I'm sure they found us to be quite comical.
We climbed to the top of this rickety old radio tower.
This is the back of our cabin.
I don't know how I captured this blurry photo, but I like it.
Nels took this picture of me.  I wanted one with me not looking at the camera.  I kind of like it.
For dinner Bob grilled bratwurst.  Oh so good!

Nels and Donna built a fire.  Boy scout vs. girl scout...just kidding, they worked together pretty well.

I actually ate my toasted marshmallow.  The first time in years.  I loved it, and I'm going to eat them more often!  We sat around the fire and just talked.  It was wonderful. 

No comments: