Monday, July 25, 2011

Ice Cream--The Musical!

One Hot Thusday evening we had a wonderful weekday date.  We doubled with some friends of ours and traveled south to Hernando.  We ate at this little restaurant called Velvet Cream.  No seating, just park your car and order.  There is a drive-thru too.  But what took my breath away was the sign below:  180 Flavors!!!  That's 150 more than Baskin Robbins!  They are different combinations for shakes, malts and slushes.  I made up my own...raspberry oreo.  I don't know why they don't have it on there...it's by far the best! 
Here's a few pics:

Nels has his bluetooth in his ear.  Sometimes I think it's attached...just teasin'.
Then we went to a musical!  Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  It was awesome. There were a few people from our church in the play.  It was fun to watch them perform.

I don't know what to say about this photo...
It was a great night!

I love plays and musicals.  I want to go to New York City and see some on Broadway!  Someday...

2 comments:

alyssa said...

That night was so much fun, thanks so much for going with us!!!

Alayna said...

We love velvet cream too!!!!! It's impossible to go to Hernando without making a pit stop there. I will have to try Rebecca's rasberry-oreo. Sounds divine. Thanks for sending me the link to your blog!