Thursday, July 7, 2011

Memphis Grizzlies

Earlier this year we went to two Memphis Grizzlies games.  We got free tickets both times.  The first tickets, we won from Home Depot.  These were nose bleed tickets.  You can see from the picture below how far up we were.  We still had a good time, but then we were spoiled.  The second game was through Nels's work and we watched the game in the suite.  Yummy food and we could see the action so much better.  We were so close the camera's caught us twice and we were on the big screen for a few short seconds. 

International Paper had marketing all over the place!  I captured one of them on the big screen.  Go IP!  I mean Go Grizzlies!

We are dressed in Sweden's colors, yellow and blue.  I think that's Nels's favorite combo of colors.  Grizzlies colors are blue and gold...so we were representing them too, of course!
The actual team colors are: Memphis Midnight Blue, Beale Street Blue, Smoke Blue, Grizzlies Gold, White
Grizzlies won both games.  We like to think that it was because of our amazing cheering that helped spur them on to win so many other games.  haha.  What can I say, we have grandiose imaginations!

No comments: