Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's Spring!

Happy Easter from the Nyborg's! CHEESE!
Yesterday, a couple of friends and I put together a baby shower for our friend Aleece. I think it turned out pretty well. Hilary and I made this diaper cake. The first one I've ever made. It was fun to make and Aleece loved it. (click on the picture below to make it larger)


You might be able to tell from the pictures...I cut my hair again and put in some highlights. I like it so far. It's nice and light...I forgot how enjoyable short hair can be.


We went for a walk along the canal in downtown Indy with some friends and we saw some sure signs of Spring.

Green Leaves Pink blossoms White blossoms

And flowers!

Here's a funny picture of me and Nels.

Overall, it was a great weekend and I'm looking forward to warmer weather. :)

2 comments:

Lora said...

What a cute picture of you and Nels! I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter. Sure wish we lived closer to ya. If you ever decide to come out east, your always welcome at our house.

Kari and Jared said...

I was wondering if you still had bangs. Cute! I had a california roll the first time I tried sushi too. We were out with friends and I almost puked all over them. I found it very discusting.