Monday, March 30, 2009

I forgot the camera :(

Nels and I went with a group to Kabuto's Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar. It was so cool! I loved how they cooked the food right in front with you. I was so mad that I forgot my camera. The chef did some pretty cool tricks. For one of the tricks he built a tower of onions and then filled it with water and oil (I think) and then lit it on fire. So steam and flames came out the top.

I tried Sushi for the first time! I am not a fish fan so I was pretty nervous. I tried the California Roll which has seaweed and a bunch of other stuff in it. I did not like that. I gagged it down though. I also tried tuna. Completely RAW. It was actually pretty good. I was very surprised. I tried shrimp and I didn't care for that either. It was fun to try new things.

No comments: