Friday, September 26, 2008

Brian Regan

Last night our friends invited us to go to a comedy show by Brian Regan up in Lafayette. So we headed back up to Lafayette and laughed our heads off! It was hilarious. Our friends Clark and Linda were the first ones to introduce us to Brian Regan a few years ago, and we have loved his jokes. I don't know how many people know this about Nels, but he loves comedy. We have XM radio and one of the stations does 24/7 comedy. So on his way to work he'll listen to it and then calls me with the "morning jokes." So needless to say, Nels had a blast listening to Brian. I don't think I've seen him laugh so hard! If you've never heard him before, here's a small clip from YouTube.







There's a lot of funny ones on YouTube. We like this one though and ever since we heard it we always say "Take Luck!" when we say good bye to each other.

Anyway, take luck and have a good laugh on this happy Friday!

1 comment:

Lora said...

I went to YouTube and listened to some of his stuff and he is sooo funny!! If he is ever in Ohio Matt and I should definatly get tickets. You and Nels are always welcome to come along with us!;-) Hint, Hint!!