Thursday, December 31, 2020

Sundays in November

November 1 - 
We stayed home for church and watched Sacrament meeting via Zoom.  It was nice to be able to participate from home.  
November 8th Sunday -
10:30 for virtual church.
I made slides for the primary.  I included a video message from me, scripture story video, some Primary sing along videos and a few extra things.  I wanted to help support primary in the home.  So we did the slides for our Primary at home...
I think it turned out really well and we received positive feedback from other primary parents.  Yay!
We took a few pictures because it was nice outside!



I love this Sofie girl!
November 15 - 
It was a variation of the Primary Program today.  We asked the 11 year olds to each give a two minute talk.  They did awesome.  There was a piano medley of primary songs and then I was the concluding speaker.  It wasn't the traditional primary program but it worked for our current COVID circumstances. 
 
We took a few pictures because Nels and I matched.  :)
One of the kids took this one for us...Uhhh....Kind of a funny angle.  
Isak wanted his picture by himself...but Noah snuck in.  Haha.
Isak is holding the brain teaser puzzle.  He figured it out and then he timed how fast he could do it with his Fitbit watch.  
November 22 - Sunday
We stayed home for church because Nels was not feeling well.  
I let Noah stay in his jammies.  He was very happy about that!


Kira loves wearing hats.  I'm glad she likes the ones I crochet for her.  
Isak got a new suit.  He looks super handsome!!
Little Sofie.  She got new Minnie Mouse shoes and was SO happy about them.

I love her crinkly nose smile.

November 29 - Sunday
Isak and Kira worked on a primary activity while we got ready for church.  It was included in the primary slides...just had to print it off.  I hope other parents did it too.  It was so neat to watch Isak and Kira work on it and help them as needed.  

After church, we took some pictures at the neighborhood's cute gazebo.  
A nice couple was driving by and stopped to take our picture!  So we got a family picture.  Nels is in the shadows...but I'm still glad we have the picture.  It was COLD...the kids were happy to be done!

And that's the end of Sunday's in November.  

1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh so perfect! I love the story and the great pictures!!!! Thank you! Love you!