This is one of the Sunday's before church was transitioned to home. I snuck this picture of Kira saying the sweetest prayer in primary.
Isak and Kira both had their scriptures and looked so cute. So I had to take pictures of them!Sofie and Noah ran around while I did it...
I couldn't get a pic of them holding still.
Aren't they so cute?!
The next few Sunday's we had church at home because of the COVID-19 virus. We tried to make it a nice day. We even dressed up! Nels taught Sofie and Noah's class. I taught Isak and Kira's. Sofie is holding up the picture she colored in class.
Cute Sofie.
Handsome Isak.
Sweet Kira.
Another Sunday, I came downstairs to find Isak and Kira reading scriptures!! Best kids ever. I was so proud of them. I took their picture. :)
I taught Sofie and Noah's class...we talked about prayer and I had two bags that they pulled things out of that we would say "Thank thee for..." and "Please bless." They loved pulling the items out of the bag and we did it a few times.
Kira lost her two front teeth! I was trying to get a pic of her cute smile!
Noah wanted a selfie with me.
And the rest of the family indulged me in a family photo. :)
Happy Sunday's! They are a little different now, but we are adjusting and grateful to be able to teach the gospel in our home.
























No comments:
Post a Comment