Thursday, November 2, 2017

Christmas Eve and Day

One day we made these cute handprint Rudolph hats.  The kids loved them.  We made chocolate covered pretzels.  Nels took the kids around to the neighbors and delivered them.  
I love my little Christmas Reindeer.
I purchased a gingerbread house kit from Walmart.  The kids LOVED decorating it and eating the candy of course.  They were pretty proud of their house.
Baths and new Christmas pj's.
For Christmas Eve dinner we had tacos.  :)  Then Nels read some Christmas stories.
Little Sofie loves to be a part of everything.

I love this pic with my four kids.
The kids all went to bed.  We finished wrapping and placed the gifts under the tree.  Lots of Paw Patrol wrapping paper this year.
Stockings and their stuffed animals.  Isak got Zuma and Kira got Skye from Paw Patrol.
The babies first Christmas...They got a doggy and bunny stuffed animal.
The set up.
Christmas morning. I didn't take too many pics because I just wanted to enjoy the moments.  But here's a few.
It was a Paw Patrol Christmas this year.  They got the little vehicles and pups. And coloring books were paw patrol too!  And Nels's parents gave them Paw Patrol Tents!
Noah investigated his toy.
Kira's big gift was play mags.
Grandparents Swensen gave this cool car to Isak to build.
Sofie liked her gift too.  Sofie slept through most of Christmas morning.  After gifts we went to the hour and a half church.  Then Nels and I took turns napping.  We made filet mignon and baked potatoes for dinner and strawberry cheesecake for dessert.
It was a great Christmas!

No comments: