Friday, April 7, 2017

Sofie and Noah Photo Shoots

I love taking pictures of these little ones.  They change so quickly.  What they are doing one month, they don't do another month.  Sometimes that's a good thing.  haha.  It's fun to watch them grow and learn.  So here's their one month photo shoot.  I caught Sofie in a bad mood.  Poor Noah is a little scared.  

It reminds me of Isak and Kira about the same age.  I caught Kira in a bad mood too.  So funny.

Stretching Sofie.
Nervous Noah.
Still not happy.  It was a short photo shoot.
This was a short one too.  These were their "coming home from the hospital" outfits.  But I forgot to take pics of them in the hospital.  So I took some quick photos of them a few weeks later.  I crocheted their hats.  So fun.
Noah wasn't the happy one this time.
Sofie was a lot more relaxed.

It's hard to time things with twins.
Don't they look cozy??
Our Utah landlord gave us these gorgeous quilts.  I decided to take some pictures of the babies on them after church one week.  
Sofie was sound asleep.
Aren't the quilts beautiful?!
I moved Sofie all over the place and she just slept and slept.
Love these little babies.
And that's all of the June Photo Shoots of the baby twins.

No comments: