Friday, October 16, 2015

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day!  It happened so long ago, it's hard to remember what happened.  haha.  Oh well.  I do remember walking down the stairs and seeing this beautiful banner.  Nels had the kids color pictures and then he wrote the message:  We {heart} Mommy!  Nels said Kira would only use pink and purple on her paper and Isak used all the other markers.  He had to negotiate with Isak to get one or two markers for his part.  haha.  Anyways, my heart melted when I saw the banner.  It made my day!
I tried to get some pictures with the kids.  But I got one or two alone.  I bought this dress from my friend Tiersha.  She sells LulaRoe clothes.  I love this dress and it even has hidden pockets. :)  If you are interested in this clothing line you can find her on Facebook. :)

Finally got a little girl to stand by me. :)  She insists on wearing this pretty but huge pink bow in her hair.  She refuses to wear a matching yellow bow...or even white.
But she makes me laugh and smile and makes me happy to be a mom.
I had to sneak up by Isak to snag a picture with him.  Busy boy.
Isak almost always has a car in his hand(s) too.
And this is the best picture with me and my twins.  At least we are all looking at the camera. :)
Hope you all had a nice Mother's Day!
Oh and really quick...flashback to my first "real" Mother's day...

1 comment:

Larysa said...

You are gorgeous and amazing! Your kids are so lucky to have you!