Friday, May 8, 2015

Easter Fun.

We tried to do a few things for Easter this year.  We went to the community Easter Egg Hunt.  It was a freezing cold day!  We didn't wait in line to take pics with the bunny this year.

The kids did side walk chalk for a few minutes.



Then the kids ran and got some eggs.  Kira caught on real quick what to do and went from plastic egg to plastic egg.  Isak got distracted and only got a couple of eggs, haha.
Shadows and all of Kira's eggs in her basket.
Isak with one of his five eggs.
Since Easter was on General Conference weekend we dressed the kids in their Easter outfits the Sunday before.  
I actually had them ready to go early!  So we took a few pictures.  Go stand in front of the garage and look into the sun, kids!  Silly me...poor kiddos.
It was really sunny outside...
Kira refused to wear the yellow bow in her hair and would only wear pink.  She is obsessed with pink.
Isak loved his new suit.  He loves new clothes.  He's a handsome little fellow!
Relaxing after the outdoor pictures.
For some reason, they still think it's funny to turn around when I am trying to take pictures.

So handsome.
Best one of Kira...I think she was telling me no and waving me away.
Finally, I said, "Where are your ears?"  And magically they both looked at the camera!
After church...I tried to get one of all of us.

Nels took this goofy one me...but I do like my hair. :)
Just us two and then...
Four of us...sometimes it's still hard to believe we have our babies!  We love them tons...even if they don't want to be in our pictures.
And here they are laughing at me because they are running away from the camera!
And trying to escape to the house.
But then they ran back to me and I took this picture of our little princess.

She did not want me to talk a picture of her face...so this will have to do.
Such a cutie!
And...this was from last year...so the twins are just shy of 18 months here.
My how they have changed!
I can't help myself...Here's our first Easter together.  :)

More Easter to come...

No comments: