Finally! I am going to post something. We had some wonderful visitors these past two months. So the next few posts will be about our adventures.
Nels's parents came to visit us the middle of March. They stayed for a week and we stayed pretty busy while they were here. We went on at least one outing a day. I usually don't go out that often, so I was pretty tired by the end. haha. Overall, the kids were awesome and they got attached to Far Mor and Far Far pretty fast! For about two mornings after they left, Isak would ask, "Far Mor?" When he says it, it sounds like "farmer." So cute. He wanted to know if she was there. And when I said "no, she went home." He just nodded his sweet head. Anyways! Here we go:
Our first outing was to the huge library called Imaginon in uptown Charlotte. Everyone had a blast.
Isak warmed right up to Far Far and only let Far Far push his stroller and hold his hand.The kids liked to show off all the stuff they know how to do.
Far Mor and Far Far teased the kids with the puppets.
Kira laughed her head off!
They explored the Trolley.
I thought this green tree bench was so cute with the bookshelves behind it. Perfect Photo Op is what I thought. But the kids thought otherwise. This is the best pic. :)
Donna played dress up. :)
This was the twins favorite activity.
Placing the ball and watching it roll down the tube.
I love this artwork.
Kira ran up the ramp to the second floor and back down and up and down....
She thought she was pretty cool stuff!
Driving the truck with Far Mor.
Isak was in heaven!
Look at little Isak's grinning face in the background! Pure Joy!
After the library, we went to the Belmont Soda Fountain. A new favorite of ours. This was the first time we ate there. They had snowflakes hanging down from the ceiling...that is what Isak is pointing at.
Love this picture of Far Mor and Kira while we waited for our food.
And Isak was just being adorable while we waited. I love when he puts his little hands on his cheeks!
I am not sure what they are looking at, but they are doing it together. haha.
Drinking grape soda for the first time.
Isak shared his grape soda with Far Far.
And of course we had to order the banana split.
And the kids loved it!
I even got some. :)
Grandkids and Grandparents were pretty much best friends after the ice cream. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment