I know it is January and I am posting about November 11. I am totally blaming illness (at least one of us has been sick for the past six weeks) and primary (yep, being the secretary uses up my allotted computer time). But now we are all healthy (knock on wood) and I am finally feeling caught up with primary. So now my attention has returned to our dear old blog. :)
Here we goooooo.....
I was so excited for Isak and Kira's Birthday. Mostly because I was ready to have some new toys to entertain them with. They each got a big gift and a new bath towel and then a few toys to share.
Their big gift to share was a kitchen. Nels and I spent a couple of hours putting it together and I did this fabulous job wrapping it up...a blanket worked great. haha.The first thing they noticed were the balloons.
Then they finally got around to unwrapping.
It was so cute to watch them discover their toys.
Kira played with Isak's toys and vice versa.
Nels made yummy pancakes. We actually celebrated the twins's birthday on a Saturday because Nels was traveling the day of their birthday. We just made the most of it and I got to celebrate their birthday on their birthday too.
Kira loved her car with Minnie Mouse and a pony, but she needed to still be right by her dad while he made the pancakes.
Our friends, the Whitmore's, happily joined us for a last minute idea to eat at Jim & Nick's for lunch. Here's the gang....and I ate way too many of their delicious cheddar biscuits.
I made chocolate cupcakes for the kids. Nothing fancy....I am glad I didn't do anything too crazy, because they didn't even eat the cupcakes!!
The third cupcake was for Charlotte...our honorary triplet.
Kira looking nervous about the candles.
Isak and Charlotte.
Nels is trying to teach Isak how to blow out the candles.
Kira actually licked the frosting...but that was about all.Sweet gift from Tiersha. The kids loved it!
Nothing like kids entertaining themselves. It's a beautiful thing. hee hee.
And when their birthday toys won't do the job, my spice rack will help and some cheerios.I took these on their actually birthday. My two two year olds!! Wow! Sometimes I still can't believe they are mine!
Kira continues to be a little angel.
I think they are pretty cute kiddos!
Yay for birthday!
The End. :)






2 comments:
It is still crazy to me that they are two! They are so big and adorable! We need to see you guys...
Happy birthday! I can't believe they are 2!! They are getting so big and are so cute. Oh, and Zoey has the same jammies as Kira! :)
Post a Comment