Thursday, November 7, 2013

Happy Birthday to Nels!

Nels had a birthday, shout hooray!  Although we celebrate the whole month for his birthday...:) His actual birthday was a fun day.

I took pictures of the babies for his present from the babies.  I took a ton, but these are my favorites.  Yes, I know I have a lot of favorites. : )

Here's commentary for what the babies are thinking. heehee.
"Yes, Dad, turning another year old is serious business."
"Check out this sign.  It's on Paper.  We love paper."
Kira claps, Isak "holds" the sign.
I love Isak's smile here and how they are carefully holding the sign.
Kira, "Isak always steals my stuff"  Isak, "Yah! I don't have to share the sign!"
Isak smiling and Kira not so much.
Kira clapping and I don't know what Isak is trying to do.
Both smiling, Yah!
Isak clobbers Kira....poor girl.
We met Nels for lunch at Jim and Nick's BBQ.  They have the best cheddar cheese muffins.  I ate way too many.  For dinner, Nels asked for brauts and potato salad.  For dessert he didn't want a cake; instead, he asked for pretzel peanut butter chocolate chip cookies (pinterest).  We are happy Nels was born.  And now that I know what pregnancy is like and taking care of a baby....Thank you Nels's Mom and Dad!

1 comment: