Kira is my sweet, patient, silly girl.
Dad and Kira sleeping on the couch. This doesn't happen very often, but one Sunday afternoon Kira just snuggled up to Nels and fell asleep.
One day I found Kira like this: I laughed and laughed, took a picture and then helped her out of her predicament.She is my happy, smiley girl.
This was taken during our move. She wanted to be with everyone and not up in her brand new room by herself. So she fell asleep in her bouncy chair.
Kira LOVES to suck her lips. I tried to catch her in the middle of one.
Getting up on all 4's with a Cheshire cat grin. She doesn't crawl on all fours though, she likes to do a belly, slide crawl.
Trying some carrots. Food is not her favorite thing.
Oh how we love our little girl. She totally has Nels wrapped around her finger. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment