Friday, January 22, 2010

Has It Been This Long?

Time certainly flies. Well, a quick catch up, with a picture or two.

In August we went boating with some friends and I went CAMPING. Nels was so happy. He's wanted me to go camping ever since we were married. So I've avoided it for a few years. I don't mind certain things about camping. I enjoy hiking, eating food cooked over the campfire, playing games and relaxing. What I don't like is sleeping on the rock hard ground. We didn't have an air mattress, just a bunch of blankets and a very, very thin foam pad. So if I go camping again, I'm politely requesting an air mattress or even a bed. :)

I'm not the best with water....I don't like putting my head under water. So this was a big deal for me and I'm glad I'm alive to tell about it. :) I tried to water ski, but I didn't make it up. I tried wake boarding, but didn't make it up...do you see a pattern here. I did tubing, andI totally rocked it! Nels kept flying off, but I had a tight grip and managed to stay on. Nels got up on the wake board and did pretty well. We just enjoyed being out in nature and with friends. It was a great trip!
Here's a few pictures:


My attitude about camping...:) Our little tent is in the background.





The guys that came.


The girls:


Me and Nels and a little bit of the boat.




We went to a Pacer's game in December. I was invited by a sales account executive to watch the game in the company's suite....it was sweet. Lots of food and Pacers won. Nels and I had a blast.




No comments: