Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Love Chicago!

Hi, We're Back! Cheese! This is the first of many posts. I'm a little behind. I'm starting with our trip to Chicago back in May. We went to a Cub's game with some friends. We had a blast. We went to Millenium Park and saw the "bean." I believe it's real name is Cloud Gate. I love looking at it.
This is also at Millenium Park downtown Chicago. It has these two towers that face each other and then every few minutes water comes out the mouth. It's quite the tourist attraction.

We stopped by the Lego store. It's so amazing. This spider is made out of Legos!!!

Nels saw Darth Vader made of Legos and he immediately said, "Please take my picture with him." Boys. :)
We went to Gino's East for some fantastic Deep Dish Pizza. Mmmm!

Then we went to the Chicago Cubs vs. the Dodgers. It was a great game. Cubs won 7 to 0!


Yep, that's an empty banana spilt bowl. We ended the day with some ice cream at Ghirardelli's. So delicious...I'm craving another one.


So that was a quick summary of our fun filled day in Chicago!

No comments: