Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day was great. We didn't do anything really exciting. Nels was a sweetheart and made me pancakes with strawberries and bought me flowers. Then we decided to make these heart shaped rice crispie treats for friends and neighbors. Wow, it turned out to be quite the project, but it was fun doing it together. This is how they turned out, and they tasted pretty good too, if I do say so myself. Of course not all of them turned out so unfortunately Nels and I had to eat them. :)I found the idea from this site my sister Melissa recommended. So thank you!
Hope everyone had a fun and loving Valentine's.

8 comments:

Michael Judson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
whitney said...

Yep! I sampled, they were pretty much amazing and I have the pictures of my pink babies to prove it!

Michael Judson said...

those cookies look good mmmmmmmmmmmm

Klingler said...

I found you!! I Hope everything is going great! We'll talk to you all real soon!

Anonymous said...

oh man that treat looks delish!!!! I am so going to make some. Nels is such a sweet heart. Clark made me pancakes too. :) Miss you guys. <3 Linda - www.winegarfamily.com or my pet project visitingteaching.net

Rachel said...

Pretty flowers!!

Anonymous said...

looks so good becky!!

Train Gang said...

OH! just saw the pics of your new bangs, sexy look for you!