Friday, October 26, 2007

Disclaimer

Okay, so here's my disclaimer.

This is a new thing for me. So I'm sure there is a learning curve that I will go through. I love to read other people's blogs. I find other people's lives far more interesting than my own. I'll try to make this blog as entertaining as possible, but my life is generally pretty boring. So maybe I'll start doing things just so I'll have something interesting to write about!

So with that said. I hope you enjoy this blog, and if you don't just remember my disclaimer.

1 comment:

D said...

I doubt that your life is any more boring than every body else's. Sometimes I feel that way too though, that other people are having so much more fun that me! But I think we always find other people's lives more interesting than our own, because we aren't the ones living it! I love that you have a blog and I am excited to see what you post next!